Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Monday, June 5, 2017

A gift of the Spirit

Sunday was Pentecost Sunday, and I was given a gift. The gift of feeling and understanding, for the first time, that I am a part of the Body Of Christ; His Mystical Body, the Church. It was a feeling of belonging to God unconditionally, a feeling of communion and an understanding of what it means to participate as part of that mystical Body. It was a realisation of what it meant when Jesus said "My peace I give you".
It makes me feel whole.
Thank You, Holy Spirit.

I found an interesting link to something that I have been wondering about- the explanation of what it means to sin against the Holy Spirit.  And another link on the mistaken beliefs people have about the Holy Spirit. 


No comments: