Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A prayer

In this time of persecution of the Church and legislated evil , I take refuge in the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I place myself under the protective mantle of Our Lady of Sorrows. I pray for the graces I stand most in need of, to strengthen me in my faith and I thank God for the blessings he has given me, and pray that I shall never have to come face to face with  the vileness that so many Christians face on a daily basis.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Amen. And I pray for our brethren who face that vileness every day.

God Bless you.

Tom in Vegas said...

Vey nicely written.

"I take refuge in the Sacred Heart of Jesus."

You've summarized Psalm 23 with that statement.

Michele said...

Amen, Shirley.