Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm still here!

I know I have been neglecting this blog for a while. I've been struggling with a few issues which I haven't resolved yet, mostly to do with Mass and feeling that I don't want to go because of... well that's the unresolved issue. I'm asking Our Blessed Mother to help me sort it out.
I'm happy, though that the Vatican is finally taking a stand on the architecture of churches.
God bless our Pope.

3 comments:

Michele said...

oh, i've struggled with the not wanting to go to Mass quite a few times believe me. but, there are times when i forced myself to go because of Christ. i almost stopped going entirely when a person close to me quit going to Mass. i just felt like giving up. but did Christ ever give up on us?
no, He didn't. so i ask myself, why would you give up on Him, especially when He said, do this in memory of Me?

so for me not to go to Mass, that would be like saying to Jesus, i wont honor you and i wont do this in memory of You,i give up on You. (for me that is what it would be saying and doing to Him)

so, no matter how rotten i felt, i pray about it and go. the devil likes to prey on our weaknesses. he really does. if we give in to those feelings, or issues, then we forsake the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. someone once told me that one of the great saints would die to get to Mass. that is how much that saint loved the Mass. that they would be willing to sacrifice anything for God.

the question is, do we have the same love for the Mass?

Shirley said...

Michele, I love Mass and going to Mass. That's not the issue. I love our Lord above all things, and long to be in his Holy Presence.

Michael said...

Praying for you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

God Bless.