Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Blessing

I have been so blessed to have the Tridentine Mass to go to all this week, Tuesday was my birthday and it was a totally wonderful birthday present. The prayers of this Mass are so meaningful compared to the "white bread" form of the Novus Ordo Mass ( Hope that doesn't offend anyone, that's just the way it affects me.) To those of you who attend the TLM on a regular basis, please pray for the spread of the TLM to be made available in every parish of every Catholic diocese in the world, and for more vocations to the seminaries that teach the traditional rite.
Somehow it brings the sense of the sacredness of the Mass to the forefront. Everything is lifted up to God, not presented to the people.
May we all adore Him in the Eucharist as the angels do!

1 comment:

kam said...

Yes on all of the above! My wife is able to go to the TLM 5 out of 7 days. I only get Sat. & Sunday, the days I'm able to attend Mass. I defy anyone to go to one week's worth of TLM Masses and then still prefer the Norvus Ordo. k