Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blessings

I was really pleased to find a new addition to our church library the other day- all 4 volumes of City of God! I've been wanting to read these books, about the life of Mary, written by Mary of Agreda, but could never afford to buy them. What a blessing that someone donated them. They were found by one of the church ladies sitting on the doorstep of the vestibule. Since I've almost finished the Glories of Mary, these books came at the perfect time for me. You'd almost think that our Blessed Mother is guiding my selection of spiritual reading....
Since we had First Saturday Mass, our priest has decided to continue with Saturday morning Masses. Now I can go to Mass every day of the week- another great blessing.

3 comments:

Michele said...

wonderful! doesn't pmg have all 4 volumes from mom of the Mystical City of God? i think she does.

paramedicgirl said...

Shirley, I have Mom's set of these books. If you want to borrow them, let me know. (I still haven't read them). I also have her Rosary DVD's if you would like them.

kam said...

City of God is on my reading list, too. Your blessed to have Saturday Mass. We have three Franciscan priests at our parish and we have to travel 25 minutes to another church for Sat. Mass. Go figure.