Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Strength in Unity

My sister over at Salve Regina has posted a call to pray , united, for our country at 6 PM Pacific, 7 PM mountain, 8 PM Central, and 9PM Eastern time. Take a moment to read her post, and join us in prayer so that our many voices will be carried to God as a united, strong force. You can use the following prayer, or make up your own:
O Jesus, I place our nation under the protection of your Sacred Heart. Help us to do your Will so that we may be strengthened against the evil that threatens our country and our world.
St. Michael the Archangel, protect our troops; keep them safe in their tour of duty.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, I place all our people beneath the shelter of your mantle. Virgin Most Powerful, lead us in becoming a Godly nation. Amen.
I will place this prayer on my sidebar under the tag Unity Prayer; feel free to copy it.

5 comments:

Michele said...

thank you for your support in our time of crisis. it means alot to me.

paramedicgirl said...

Love the prayer! I will copy it later, probably after we finish moving.

JTS said...

Hi! Any chance you could add an Irish Catholic blog to your links?

www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com

God bless you!

Jim

Shirley said...

JTS- done!

Michael said...

Nice post - I am late in reading it but I will pray with you!

God Bless!