Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Emmaus

How often we are blind to the presence of Jesus. In our hearts, and in other people- can we truly say that we are aware of His Presence as we go about our daily life? I find that I have good intentions of remembering Jesus throughout the day, but I get distracted and have to take time out from everything to think of Him; to pray and open my heart to the inspiration of His divine love. I think the Liturgy of the Hours must be a big help to those who pray it. I try to pray the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin, but usually only manage Prime and Compline. I hope that even if I am not aware of His Presence, at least I can spend my days trying to do His Will, so that in the end, I will be blessed to be in His Presence for all eternity.

No comments: