Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Praying the Rosary with Fr. Corapi

Do you ever wish you had someone to pray the Rosary with? I do, because sometimes it's hard to stay focused, and I get sleepy. So far, my husband does not want to pray with me. (And I trust Mary to inspire him to start praying the Rosary with me....) Anyway, in the latest newsletter from Fr. Corapi there is a link to his new website. In it is a section for interactive prayer with father, and one of them is a virtual Rosary. So you can click on this link, and Father will pray the Rosary with you! It works really well, and has all the Mysteries. Give it a try!

2 comments:

Aussie Therese said...

Thanks for the link. I will put it on this afternoon.

paramedicgirl said...

Shirley, I was disappointed there are not individual meditations for each bead. The Rosary I have at the bottom of my blog has a scriptural meditation for each bead. I find that really helpful to stay focused and not let my attention wander.

On another note, it was great to hear Father Corapi`s voice again, and I like the tempo he uses; not too fast, not too slow.