I received the Honest Scrap Award from my sister over at Salve Regina a little while ago, so I guess I'd better get at it! First of all, thanks for passing this on to me, but I'm not passing it forward, as most everyone has done this one at least once. So here goes:
Share ten honest things about yourself:
1. I was tall and skinny as a kid, and everyone called me "beanpole". Most kids nowadays don't even know what a beanpole is!
2. I love to sit and watch thunderstorms.
3. I can remember watching TV in black and white, and my favourite shows as a kid were the Westerns.
4. I ride a black stallion.
5. I prefer the company of my dogs and horses to the company of most people. (I don't have to make inane conversation with them.....)
6. I hate being late. It's disrespectful.
7. I don't support cancer research fundraising. They have fleeced the public for billions and aren't about to quit such a lucrative scheme by releasing information that might lead to the end of their income.
8. I always wanted to be an artist, but life got in the way.
9. I try to remember to start every day, before I even get out of bed, by placing myself within the Sacred Heart of Jesus. (Great view from there!)
10. I would like to learn woodworking, such as making furniture -rustic style, of course!