Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Catching up

I've been really busy with my horses lately and combined with work and the uncertainty in my life as far as moving goes, I haven't been concentrating much on this blog lately. However, that doesn't mean I've been neglecting my prayer life, in fact I have been praying more than ever. One of the things I've prayed for is that in our next move I would have a good church to go to. Apparently the church in Creston offers daily Mass, which I haven't been able to attend for years! So that is a blessing. Unfortunately, there will be no TLM there, but it's close to Idaho so maybe I can find one there to attend.

4 comments:

paramedicgirl said...

I'm looking forward to you and Ted being that much closer to us! We will see you once or twice a year now! Yipee!!!!!

Marilena said...

ahem.. we plan on moving too:) so that makes 2 more of your sisters closer to you:) hee hee hee:)

Aussie Therese said...

when are you moving Shriley?

We have moved 4 times since 2000 and I never want to move again. It is so much work and so tiring.

I will also pray that you can find a nice church.

Shirley said...

Therese, I know only too well every aspect of moving. Hopefully, I'll be able to go by the end of the month; depends on how long it takes to find a place to rent.