Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I thought I would leave this year with the Holy Family to see us out; may Mary and Joseph care for and protect us in 2009 and may the Christ Child live in our hearts forever. I pray for a strengthening of family values and that all babies will be born. I pray for the spiritual and temporal needs of my family and yours. And I ask Our Father for families to receive the grace and courage they need in any troubles which may beset them in the coming year. Blessed Virgin, shelter families beneath your mantle. God bless you all!

3 comments:

Marilena said...

happy new year too shirley!

paramedicgirl said...

Nice prayer sentiments, Shirley. Thanks!

Tom in Vegas said...

Very nicely written, as you always do.

Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope the best for all of you this 2009!