Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog award!

Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop sent me this award: (Thank you, Therese!)
The rules for this award are:
1. Pick ten people and pass this award to them.
2. Then contact them and let them know that you have chosen them and their blog for the award.
3. Also link back to the person who gave you the award.

I haven't had time lately to follow a lot of blogs, so I will pass it on to a few:
Tom in Vegas
Ask Sister Mary Martha
The Inn at The End of The World
The Classic Canadian
Te Deum Laudamus

3 comments:

Marilena said...

your blog is most deserving of this award:)

Tom in Vegas said...

Why thank you, Shirley:0)

I haven't been able to keep up with most of my blogger friends either. I've been busy with school and in just a couple of weeks I have finals.

Take care.

Therese said...

Your welcome Shirley.