Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Friday, October 24, 2008

All the world needs now....

is prayer, sweet prayer..... I find that there is so much going on in the world that is upsetting right now that I have to step back and just give time to God, and remember to trust Him, to pray to Him, and to ask the intersession of Our Lady. Also I would like to remind you that tomorrow is the day to start a novena for the Holy Souls in Purgatory to end on Nov. 2, All Souls Day. Please join me in this novena, in which I will ask the Holy Souls to protect the unborn.
Did you know that St. Joseph is the patron of the unborn? So is Our Lady of Guadalupe. So I think that I will pray to them concerning the upcoming election in the States, and for all pregnant women who are considering abortion to do God's will and not their own.

2 comments:

Therese said...

thanks for letting us know about the novena Shirley. I will join you in praying for the unborn and the upcoming election.

Marilena said...

i will gladly do this. thanks shirley. can you call me tomorrow?