Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Marian Quotes from Saints

O Mary, we poor sinners know no other refuge but you, you are our only patroness, and we all look to you! St. Thomas of Villanova
There is no one more capable of seizing and holding the sword of God's vengance than you, Most Beloved of God! St. Bonaventure
O Mary, open the gates of heaven to us- you have its keys! St Ambrose
Whoever loves Mary will persevere-St. John Berchmans
O Lady, never cease watching over us. Keep and guard us under your wings of mercy, for, after God, we have no hope but in you.-St. Ephrem

3 comments:

Marilena said...

My favorite, Immaculate Heart of Mary pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen

paramedicgirl said...

Shirley, I have a book for you. Visit my blog to find out more. If you email me your address, I'll put it in the snail mail for you Friday.

Shirley said...

Marilena, that one is a prayer; in my post I was using quotes from saints. And I love that one too.
PMG, thank you so much for the book! Check your email.