Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Catholic internet TV station

Today is the first day for broadcasting for Real Catholic TV, an American based internet TV station. It is all Catholic programming, news, etc. I checked it out and here is my review; it is quite a slick production, but for a non-American, some of the programs are not so interesting; a lot of it is about what is going on in the Presidential race, and other political issues in the States. The music that introduces the programs was quite abrasive. (Think a Catholic version of CNN). And on a technical level, even though I use a pretty good high-speed connection, every program was interrupted for buffering. So this isn't going to be a link on my blog any time soon, but I will keep checking it out to see if it improves.

No comments: