Life is a journey; the choices you make now will determine your eternal destination.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Visitation

Today is the feast of the visitation of Mary to her cousin Elizabeth. I pray today for all those women who are considering abortion, to think of how the baby in Elizabeth's womb, John the Baptist, jumped for joy as he recognised the prescence of God in Mary's womb. I pray that they will consider their child as a living human being and not as a burden to be gotten rid of. I pray that they will understand the great blessing it is to be able to give life to their child, and how soul-destroying it is to choose to kill their baby. I pray that women everywhere will take responsibility for their actions, and refrain from sexual relationships if they are not prepared to raise a child. I pray that women will not fall prey to the latest slick ads for birth control and realise that birth control is just another way of killing babies. I pray for the beginning of a morally uplifting society that will lead to the return of good family values . Love life, and love God. Amen.

1 comment:

Therese said...

Amen.

Babies been killed by abortion have been on my mind a lot lately. I have been praying for them every time I think of them.